Behavior about safety counts.
How do our personal values and priorities affect our attitudes and behavior towards safety?
What is a Value?
- "A principle or quality intrinsically desirable."
- "A deeply held belief."
What is a Priority?
- "Superiority in rank, time or position."
- Something meriting utmost attention."
Values Vs. Priorities
- Doesn't easily change
- Not readily influenced by others or circumstances
- Takes a life change to change a value
- Can and will change frequently
- Can be easily influenced by others or circumstances
- Something that takes precedence over another